Friday, November 23, 2007

The Day After Thanksgiving.

We enjoyed Thanksgiving around at Audrey's parents' friend's house. Lots of turkey, sprouts, and many other dishes I am not sure what they consisted of, but still very good.

Presently I am going through the immigration process to get a residency card, commonly known as the "Green Card". One of the "rules" of this process is that I am not allowed to leave the country whilst it is being processed, which means I haven't seen my family for almost a year now. Luckily I am getting married next month, the main bonus being that I will be marrying the lovely Audrey Allison, but as an additional bonus my family are coming over to visit.

Whilst they are over we are planning on trying some of these activities:
1) Go to a movie.
2) Go to a shooting range.
3) Go to the zoo lights.
4) Go to a ski resort.
5) Go tubing.
6) Go snowmobiling.
7) Enjoy each other company.

I now have four little nephews and haven't seen them in a while so i am soooooooooooo looking forward to seeing the little animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment