Sunday, October 02, 2005

Cardiff Reunion

I am sure I have already blogged this, but it maybe one of those temprary bloogs that you never get around to publishing. I left work on the 30th September; left WestLB not work, I am still working; and this corresponded to a reunion in Cardiff for my university friends.

On Saturday we went for a walk on the Breacon Beacons (Parc Cenedlaethol Bannau Brycheiniog), which I presumed would be a "gentle stroll in the park", however as we were bing led by a hard core Geography teached ended up being more adventorous (in a good way) than expected. Neverless I felt again like the typical urban fool that turns up at country events in the most in appropriate gear. Result one pair of new ruined Diesel trainers, wet jeans, and a throughly enjoyable experience. Especially the trip behind the waterfall pictured above, in which we were soaked through. Only on the way back up did Muttley suggest that we should have done it in our boxers, mental note for next time. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment