Saturday, February 18, 2006

Saturday 18th February : CASI Qualified Snowboard Instructor

After 7 weeks of training, a broken wrist, and a week of exams - trying to make it sound difficult - I have passed my Level 1 - Snowboard instructors exams. It is only really in the past week that I can feel my riding has come on to new levels, and that the things I am concentrating on in my riding, are starting to flow more easily. The pictures below show my instructor badge and me wearing my new hat - a present to myself for doing so well. My riding was rated as meeting the CASI standard, whilst the teaching rated above standard. It is doubly pleasing because I was completing the course with a broken, sorry fractured, wrist; which after I had broken it thought that the course was over, I am just so pleased, because of money, time and personal advancement, this turned out not to be the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment