Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday 9th January: Birthday!!!!

Well today was / is my birthday and this sounds like a cliche but; I have just had the best snowboarding day i have ever had!!!! Powder so deep it was too deep, slopes so empty, literally no-one around apart from the Non-stop crew, and being trained by an excellent teacher Aubrey. The last run of the day was swa-eet because the main lift up the hill had closed, it had been snowing all day, we hiked up from another lift we had been using and boarded down from top to bottom in the deepest powder, with clean lines, felt like I was in a snowboarding video. Brilliant! One of my best birthdays ever. I know when people say that this was the best, and that was the best, it tends to become a bit of a cliche, but this seriously was an absolutely fantastic snowboarding day. The only thing that could have made it better if my family and friends could have experienced it too!! In the evening everyone sang happy birthday and I got a cake, which was really sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment